Senior Marketing Lead (f/m) // Endress+Hauser Digital Labs
As a Senior Marketing Lead, you will be supporting our efforts in marketing and selling instrumentation products digitally. From understanding the best approach to market, to creating engaging customer journeys, from deploying marketing campaigns to analytics and research/reporting – until we close the sale.
At Endress+Hauser Digital Labs, we believe deeply in the importance of marketing to help clients and partners collaborate with us and each other.
The Role in a Sentence
We need someone who can design and take ownership of marketing campaigns (from definitions to deployment), as well as with practical knowledge of SEO, SEM and reporting (Google Analytics). The role is a mix of defining marketing tactics (campaigns, customer journeys, etc.), practical activities (implementing, reporting, tweak and improve) and everything in between.
- You have a degree in marketing, economics, or comparable education (or have extensive experience on the topic)
- You are a digital native: you possess a complete and cohesive understanding of the digital world
- You have experience in building performance online marketing campaigns
- You are proficient in designing customer journeys across different scenarios (in term of context and budget)
- You are experienced with tools used for SEM, SEO – from managing campaigns to creating reports (e.g. Google Analytics) to optimise your efforts
- Experience with various European languages and/or emerging markets is a plus
- You work best in environments with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on features
- You are a self-starter who can take on a challenging task and run with it (from waking up early one day a week to sending thousands of emails manually – don’t worry, one of these two is really not required)
- A challenging and exciting permanent position with manifold marketing projects
- Responsibility for and ownership of all our Performance Marketing activities
- The culture of a startup, combined with the reliability of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the centre of Berlin (WeWork coworking space)
- Flexible working times and a competitive salary
- An international open-minded team, free of stereotypes
- All the coffee and beer you can drink! And we mean it.
If this is you and you’re ready for some challenges, just send an email with your CV to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →