Senior Marketing Manager (Amazon SaaS) // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
Requirements and Tasks:
- You are responsible for setting up, running and scaling up our non Adwords marketing channels (GDN, newsletter and automated marketing, retargeting, social (Facebook & Linkedin)
- You are defining and managing our display marketing mix in collaboration with the marketing team
- You are responsible for our campaign planning, analysis and reporting. You track our customers journeys and match your campaigns to this
- You are responsible for our ad creation, optimization and their technical setup
- You have 2+ year experience in Display, Retargeting, Linkedin and Facebook Ads
- You have experience with tracking systems, capable of creating technical concepts for retargeting implementation
- You have experience with creating, managing and measuring performance of automated marketing campaigns
- You are fluent in German and English
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.