Senior Marketing Manager (Permanent or Contractor) // Finparx
- You are responsible to develop and implement the marketing & communications strategy for Finparx
- You create processes and procedures to organize the marketing department and develop KPIs to track progress and performance
- You are responsible for all content creation and communications on behalf of Finparx as well as Finparx portfolio companies
- You are responsible for developing all communication channels which include but are not limited to print, digital content, social, affiliate, PR, etc.
- You play a key role in developing the branding and positioning for Finparx and all new portfolio ventures
- You love the words ‘hands on’ and can show how it is done
- You constantly question how & why things are done to drive understanding and develop new ideas
- You experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills & knowledge
- You present your findings (written & spoken) in a clear, concise and organized way
- You bring on board your entrepreneurial skills and further develop these skills
- You leverage your existing network to drive the project forward as fast as possible
- 4+ years of work experience in Marketing and/or Communications, PR field. Preferably experience in B2B or B2C marketing for a fast-growing startup.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with a focus on either Communications, Marketing, Journalism or other related fields.
- Experience leading a team and developing teams and processes from the ground up.
- Ability to work across teams in different areas of the globe, specifically Europe and Asia.
- Excellent communication skills, passion for writing and has the ability to present complex topics in a simplified manner to all audiences.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- You are a self-starter who has a hands-on mentality and not afraid to present your ideas across various departments.
- Interest for Fintech innovation
We have an open mindset, a driven work mentality and embrace creativity. This makes for an interesting and exciting work environment where you will be challenged, driven and given responsibility to succeed. Our team has deep knowledge in Fintech having built and exited many companies.
- You will gain experience from working with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded and exited many Fintech companies
- You will be fully supported by us in all areas (Company Building, People/HR, Technology and Development, Accounting, Legal, etc.)
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin & Munich’s start-up scenes
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of driven entrepreneurs
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →