(Junior) Marketing Manager // zeotap GmbH
zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You develop and implement an outstanding marketing strategy
- You develop and implement our communication strategy
- You leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- You create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- You plan and implement strategies that improve customer retention and attract new clients
- You enhance lead generation and develop successful and measurable B2B marketing activities, including the preparation of sales material, in support of our sales team
- You organize and participate in numerous events & fairs
- You further develop our employer brand to attract the best talent in support of HR
- 2-3 years of experience within the field of B2B marketing, preferably within fast-growing, international start-ups
- Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree, preferably with focus on marketing
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), fluent in English and German, Italian or Spanish
- Independent and pro-active nature, easy going and a team player
- Ability to work cross continent, supporting our teams in the US, India and Europe
- Ability to interact and work with different departments including sales, product and engineering
- Good knowledge of the big data or advertisement markets are a big plus
- Ambition to grow in your role over a longer time-frame
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →