Senior Online Marketing Manager // Fincallorca
Do you feel right at home with Google AdWords and Analytics? Are you interested in tourism? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Fincallorca GmbH is the market leader for finca holidays in Mallorca. Our other products include Germany’s largest tour operator for the Seychelles, SeyVillas GmbH, as well as MauVillas, a travel company specialising in Mauritius, which launched in March 2018. We have a friendly, open team working in offices in Bielefeld and Berlin, with flat hierarchies and swift decision processes. Our success with Google AdWords, Facebook, and YouTube advertising is well-known in the tourism industry, and we are looking for someone to join our team and share in this success!
We are looking for a Senior Online Marketing Manager for all three of our brands, to start as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for the optimisation of our Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTuube and Instagram accounts for SeyVillas, Fincallorca, and MauVillas.
- Improving conversion rates through A/B testing, as well as ad optimisation and landing page optimisation.
- Planning and testing new strategies and campaigns.
- Reporting about performance and new testing ideas on a weekly basis.
- You have multiple years of experience in Performance Marketing and have a deep understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- You are analytical, well organised, and data driven in your work, with high standards for quality.
- You have a deep understanding of relevant technical details (e.g. cookies, conversion codes, Google Tag Manager etc.). Knowledge of Sistrix and/or SEMrush are a plus.
- You are a team player who knows how to achieve results with your colleagues.
- You can communicate well in English and German.
What we can offer:
- A wonderful international team of more than 50 employees.
- A high degree of independence and autonomy.
- An attractive salary.
- Regular team events and yearly events on Mallorca.
- Open, transparent communication with the whole team.
- An interesting and varied array of tasks.
- Drinks, cereals, fruit and much more.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) in our office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. We look forward to receiving your application! Please send applications as a PDF to Mira Schermann