Senior Online Marketing Manager // Grover
Grover is a fresh alternative to owning things. You can easily subscribe to the latest tech products instead of buying or financing them, and give things back at any time. We’re on a mission to reinvent consumption, give people more “bang for their buck” and create meaningful possibilities alongside it. Many consumers are struggling with debt or leave billions worth of products unused in their shelves.
We go easier on the world’s resources, and make innovative tech products easily accessible to anyone. As our community is growing every day, we’re now looking for an Senior Online Marketing Manager.
- You are responsible for the management and performance of online marketing campaigns in the field of Search, Social Paid, Display, Affiliate or Content
- You will build a strategy to deliver large scale channel growth and execute against it
- You will embrace lean approach of constantly testing, learning and improving every part of our approach
- You will analyse results, identify actionable opportunities (targeting, bid optimization, ad testing, etc.) to improve performance and scale.
- You will be responsible for a significant budget and reporting of your work
- You understand the customer journey from first impressions to order confirmation and will look to optimize conversion rates across the funnel
- You will be work as part of a multi-functional team alongside design, product and BI teams to constantly iterate and improve your campaigns, taking Grover to a broad audience
- You have 2+ years experience in online/performance marketing
- You have a specialist expertise with at least one channel (SEM, Paid Social, Display, Content, Programmatic, Offline) and a broader understanding of multiple channels
- You have experience with scaling campaigns in either consumer subscriptions, finance or eCommerce industries
- You are highly analytical and value attention to detail (knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL is ideal)
- You stay up to date with the latest in the world of performance marketing and look to implement new things in your work
- You are entrepreneurial and know the balance of getting stuff done and making things great
- You are fluent in English (German is a big bonus)
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- A fun workplace
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team Events
How we work
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you’re in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We’re a team of over 40 creative minds from more than 16 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ in Berlin Mitte, we foster a flat hierarchy, where everyone can learn and contribute and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.