Senior Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f) // crealytics
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company with 10 years’ experience in product advertising and paid search. We enable leading international eCommerce companies to drive performance globally in more than 20 languages. In 2017, we generated over €3 billion in revenue for our clients. We support them from our international offices — in New York, London, Berlin and Passau.
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Senior Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f)
// Your responsibilities
- You truly own your projects, and are responsible for achieving targets.
- You are accountable for the set-up, continuous profitability, and optimisation of PPC campaigns, using varied bid management strategies.
- Your daily role involves team management, customer co-ordination, and handling customer expectations.
- Drawing on your experience, you further improve existing processes and oversee the professional development of your colleagues.
- Together with your team lead, you ensure that performance goals are met.
// Your profile
- You have several years’ experience in online marketing—and an extensive knowledge of Google AdWords.
- You possess excellent Excel skills and analytical abilities.
- You have a love of both numbers and innovative technologies.
- You enjoy direct contact with customers, whom you impress with a clear and appreciative style of communication.
- You have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality…and take ownership of your projects.
- Ideally, you are experienced in working with Bing, Yandex or Baidu.
// What we offer
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 30 nationalities
- You interact with leading national and international eCommerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, and depending on your tasks, we invite you to work in our other offices from time to time – accommodation is provided!
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, Jessica Gaszka will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Senior Online Marketing Manager Berlin (m/f) BSUJ” in German or English at email@example.com. Please make sure you include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.