Senior Perfomance Marketing Manager (m/f) // Medici Living
We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager!
With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,400 units under management.
- You will develop strategic, innovative marketing plans to drive growth internationally and improve ROI for all our products
- Your main task will be setting up and managing paid advertisement campaigns for customer acquisition through the main channels (e.g. Paid Social, SEA and others)
- You will constantly optimize campaigns to lower customer acquisition costs and increase the volume of new customers acquired as well as liaise with relevant stakeholders to increase the the quality of the leads
- You will optimize campaigns with cultural and country-specific characteristics for all our current markets and the ones to come in the near future
- You will set up analysing processes and trackings to provide management the numbers they need
- Additionally you will give your insights in creative marketing tasks, making sure our marketing team is doing an amazing job!
- You have 2+ years performance marketing experience in a fast-paced environment, start-up experience is a plus!
- You are a tech savvy marketeer with a good grasp of google analytics and ad words as well as excellent excel skills
- You have an analytical mindset and love analyzing of key performance metrics in order synthesize findings into clear trends and actionable recommendations
- You are a flexible team player, ready to take on new challenges
- You are a great communicator and a creative thinkerYou are a native speaker of either German or English and have at least some knowledge of the other language
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- Quarterly team and community building events
- A super energetic work environment with regular team events likes yoga, friday breakfast, football and even an amazing Oktoberfest!
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Location: Berlin – Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV/résumé and attach a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the Medici Living family.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!