Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) // prosperity.app
What we do
We create technology which helps our customers to maintain the highest level of prosperity for a changing life and a changing society. Our concept of prosperity management is disrupting savings, life insurance and wealth management.
- In the last years, more than 40,000 customers trusted our outstanding services and that number is growing very fast day by day.
- We are managing more than 300 M CHF for our customers. We service our customers with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2017 our turnover was over 110 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
- More that 40 people are building on our joined future and we believe that people are the most important resources.
We are recruiting for both offices in Ruggell, Liechtenstein as well as Berlin, Germany.
Ruggell holds both our holding company as well as our life insurance business offices. We have a modern office building that we have designed so people can work together as a community with large community areas of open spaces.
Visit our holding company website: www.theprosperity.company
Visit our life insurance company website: www.liechtensteinlife.com
Berlin sports the office of our digital unit. At our offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, we create and market digital products while enjoying the modern atmosphere and amenities of our fancy infrastructure.
Visit our prosperity app website: www.prosperity.app
- Take ownership of and run online marketing campaigns by deciding ad copy, ad images, a/b tests, ad link targets
- Suggest new online marketing channels and recommend shutting down less useful channels
- Recommend budget allocation to different channels
- Suggest and take part in Workshops to create new USPs, selling stories, taglines
- Ensure online marketing campaigns are in line with the overall company brand
- Report performance of different channels and different marketing messages
- Report learnings about “what customers want” back to marketing, product and strategy teams
- At least 5 years experience in digital performance marketing
- Proven track record of campaign optimization and scaling
- Out-of-the-box ideas for creative, targeting and purchasing methods
- In-depth knowledge of pixels and Google Tag Manager
- More than 5 years experience in managing and optimizing data feeds across multiple channels
- 5+ years experience with direct-response marketing
- Detailed knowledge of web tools such as – Optimizely, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- 5+ years of experience with all paid social platforms, SEM platforms, native platforms, influencer programs, DSPs etc.
- Expert in media buy metrics – CAC / CPA, ROAS / ROI, LTCV, media payback windows, attribution models
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written – reporting and presentation at regular intervals (weekly, monthly) to the management team, including BoD.
- You love numbers, spreadsheets, mathematics and data.
- You don’t know the meaning of 9-5.
- You love to buy media, test campaigns, create A/B tests, reports and data.
- You’re very goal-oriented.
- You constantly work towards self-improvement – know the latest market trends, attend training courses and conferences
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Mindspace Sunny Office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest MacBook