(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) // Runtime
Join our team!
It’s time to fix nutrition in esports and improve eating habits for gamers. Runtime is the first esports nutrition company based in Berlin. Our products help people perform better in top esports events and everyday life.
We started with our online store and Germany as our first market, but our plan is to go global very fast – and this is where we need your help!
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager who will help us scale the business in existing markets and also expand into new markets and sales channels. Are you ready to make a difference and see instant results of your work? Are you a self-starter, a performance-driven expert who wants be an integral part of a great team? Then we are looking for YOU!
We offer you:
- The chance to be part of the Next Big Thing company
- A relaxed office in co-working space in the heart of Berlin
- Many different team events like BBQs, parties etc.
- Perks like gaming room, kicker table, darts, gym membership, free drinks (including beer – this is Germany after all)
- Competitive compensation
- Be an integral part of the management team with the opportunity to shape the company’s future as an multi-national player in a trending industry
- Take full ownership and responsibility for all (paid) performance marketing channels (especially Facebook, Google, Affiliate, Native, Email)
- Be part of Berlin startup culture, with flat hierarchies and get-stuff-done attitude
- Help us shape the future of esports nutrition
- Setting and executing the strategy for (paid) performance marketing channels (especially Facebook, Google, Affiliate, Native, Email)
- Managing and optimizing campaigns on a daily basis
- Setting up the necessary tool and reporting infrastructure
- Collaborating across the organization with sales/business development, support and development to ensure efficient go-to-market execution
Your skill set:
- You are a Native level German and English speaker
- You can’t stand still and feel the urge to get something done and develop yourself
- You are a well-organized self-starter who can work independently
- You are moreover a highly motivated and self-confident (brand) marketing professional who knows how to put marketing channels into effect
- You have excellent time management skills to handle multiple competing priorities and can work effectively under pressure
- You are driven by numbers and have an affinity for sales economics
- You ideally already have experience and network in esports/gaming