Senior Performance Marketing Manager // Qixxit
At Qixxit we are not product driven, we are traveler driven. We are creating a unique travel experience, redefining the way people organize their travels. As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the user acquisition on all paid channels. You are going to funnel the prospect users and spread the message about Qixxit as a new visionary player in the travel industry, helping to connect the dots between the user needs and our product.
Our definition of Performance Marketing includes the mastery of these 5 areas of expertise:
- Audience: Performance marketing is much more than numbers: you understand the audience and know how to tailor the ad experience to fulfill their needs.
- Optimization: You have extensive experience with AdWords, Facebook and display bidding mechanisms. You master the ROI optimization on each channel, navigating your way in a vast and competitive environment.
- Retargeting: You are responsible for the setup of re-marketing campaigns on all channels for mobile and web. You strive for perfection and are willing to go the extra mile in order to provide a seamless re-marketing experience that is effective and never annoying.
- Budgeting: You own the performance marketing budget and you make sure that every single cent is spent efficiently towards our global targets.
- Reporting: You understand numbers, you own the reporting and you can proactively smell changes in the trends or competitors activities from kilometers away. Like a shark with blood, but without the blood.
On top of that:
- You understand people. And numbers of course. But you know how to make decisions based on users behaviors rather than just by looking at numbers.
- You are organized. You have a very clear idea of how to support your team to establish successful processes. You are not afraid of delegation and deadlines.
- You are humble. We all believe in our Product, not only because we have built it, but because we test it every day with our customers.
- You are nice. You will be surrounded by very nice people, and we really don’t want to break this trend.
What we offer:
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate people keen on learning constantly new things
- Use the best tools and methods out there with the equipment you are most comfortable with
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,…
- Free German classes!
- Full support with relocation and visa process
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!