Senior Performance Marketing Manager // Zizoo
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join one of Berlin’s fastest growing online marketing teams. If you’re a creative and solution-oriented thinker with a passion for numbers, optimisation and scaling growth, we invite you to read on.
Founded in 2014, Zizoo is the leading boat rental platform, offering boat holidays in 500 destinations worldwide. Our mission is to make boat holidays accessible to the mass market and having grown 300 YoY, our journey is just beginning. We’re looking for a talented, relentless and highly motivated Senior Performance Marketing Manager to oversee the scaling of our SEA channels with confidence and unbeatable ambition.
The position is available ASAP and based in Berlin, Germany.
These will be your tasks:
- Manage multi-million budgets across geographies.
- Manage internal and external teams.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid campaigns.
- Determine analytical frameworks for optimising campaigns and targeting based on KPIs.
- Develop long and short term strategies.
- Ensure all paid activity falls in line with the wider marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Prepare and run internal and external meetings.
- Monitor, analyse and report on key metrics.
- Analyse and monitor activity and performance of all paid campaigns.
- Ensure consistent high quality across the board.
- Create, update and present reports.
- Identify new acquisition channels and optimisation strategies.
You’re offering these qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the performance marketing field.
- In-depth technical knowledge: GA, GTM, Adwords (Google Ads), GSC,
- Expert in analysing website and campaign performance; as well as
- Experience in a marketing agency, company builder or a globally scaled business.
- Meticulous when it comes to detail.
- Active in the industry field, with up-to-date knowledge of trends, tools and developments.
- Creative and proactive in your approach to problem-solving.
- Experienced in scaling accounts and processes.
- Excellent at communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical, data driven and curious.
- A team player who is self-motivated and is able to deliver projects effectively and in a timely manner.
- A German and/or English speaker (operations are run in English).
- Experience in development/BI is a plus.
- Experience with SEO is a plus.
- Experience in Product Management.
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
We’re offering these benefits:
- Be responsible for a multi-million euro budget across geographies.
- Awesome office in Berlin.
- Compensation according to profile.
- Huge incentive on meeting marketing KPIs.
- Possibility for growth within the company.
- Personal development training and workshops of your choice.
- Regular team events.
Sounds like you? Then we’d love to hear from you.