Senior PR Manager (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- play all the notes on the PR instruments that are relevant for B2B communication (e.g. print, media, online, advertising, multimedia etc.)?
- steer and coordinate communication with our PR agency, specialized in IT marketing services?
- contribute engaging and informative B2B promotional copy in English for presentations, webinars, workshops, events and newsletters?
- implement your professional and service minded approach with customers and partners?
- familiarize yourself with agile workflow methodologies and their holistic implementation in a modern IT company?
Do you have…
- several years of experience as PR Manager within the IT sector dealing with B2B enterprise customers?
- a degree in communication science, humanities or business administration?
- an exceptional understanding of technology, video and technical solutions, with the ability to share such knowledge?
- the know-how to convincingly present our products at internal/external events and network with customers and partners?
- the capacity to collaborate closely with internal/external service providers such as agencies, defining requirements for successful implementation?
- the capacity to explain complex software products easily?
- compose texts in English professionally at a very high language level?
- the desire to work in an agile team who value humor, openness, constructive feedback, courage and knowledge exchange?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team of over 20 nationalities in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Hack days twice a year, regular Communities of Practice, „Future Fridays“, meetups, Joint Reviews and company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses, a weekly breakfast, free drinks, fruit and candys, health program and relocation support.