Senior PR Manager (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Communications (Mobile)
What you will do:
- Define preferred media segments, based on a product’s marketing strategy
- Maintain existing and establish and develop new relationships with certain journalists and media
- Choose topics that will be both of interest to media to help promote our games or corporate agenda
- Prepare information (facts, comments, etc.) needed to create and publish articles
- Prepare and deliver reports
- Plan PR activities for future periods
- Write compelling press releases, fact sheets, background information, messaging documents and other media support documents with little editing required.
- Develop and execute on the thought leadership communication plan, which includes crafting narratives and messaging, securing opportunities for speaking, bylines, quotes, and other influencer engagements.
- Working with external PR agencies where necessary
What you have:
- Strong writing skills across multiple vehicles (including print, online, etc.) and types (including press releases, bylines, FAQs, reports, etc.) Writing samples will be requested.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Must be capable of building successful relationships with internal stakeholders, including those at the senior executive level.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a PR Manager in various spheres
- Experience of managing PR activities in multiple regions through in-house teams or through agencies
- A portfolio of executed projects on increasing media reach using PR tools
- Experience working directly with editors and journalists in multiple regions
- Experience in solo operation of PR projects (defining goals on working with media based on a marketing plan, planning media integration, direct involvement into working with journalists)
- Skills in working with journalists and editorial teams on initiating certain article releases
- Ability to independently prepare informational texts, as well as set tasks to create those
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!