Senior/Principal Marketing Platforms Manager // Babbel
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a talented Senior/Principal Marketing Platforms Manager to join our Team in Berlin!
- Manage & own all internal & external Global Marketing Stack (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adjust, internal tracking solutions)
- Monitor the stack & business performance for tracking issues, unavailability, fraud, etc. and present cause-effect-resolution
- Maximize vendor relationships to master the martech landscape & identify innovative trends
- Collaborate with internal teams (specially Marketing, Analytics, Product Development) to identify & implement further opportunities & new features for Global Marketing Stack.
- Provide guidance, training & support for Babbel teams (Headquarters & US) regarding Global Marketing Stack topics
- Adopt a testing and innovation model to ensure we explore the full capabilities of our marketing stack
- Drive martech innovation beyond your area
- In-depth experience of Google Analytics 360 with great understanding of marketing channels technologies, tracking logic & attribution modelling
- Great analytical skills, you enjoy working with data, events, marketing attribution models
- Comfortable communicating technical language with the given audience and able to express complex concepts in simple terms to reach broader audiences.
- Pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor engagement skills.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mindset, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement.