Senior Product Marketing Manager – (f/m/d) // Babbel
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who enjoy learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are readily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel, more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Product Manager to join our Team in Berlin!
In your role as Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for part of Babbel’s product portfolio, leading its marketing strategy to ensure market fit and product adoption growth. You will work cross-functionally with our Product teams to ideate, test and validate new features and products that bring value to our customers. You will collaborate with our Brand and creative teams to define successful in-market messaging and creative assets that support our customer value proposition.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for Babbel’s product innovation ideas & features, including go-to-market activations & integrated campaigns
- Define the customer value proposition and business case/value of new product ideas & features, guiding the messaging and product positioning to clearly articulate the value of Babbel products
- Manage the lifecycle of Babbel’s product features, from additional campaign waves to kill decisions, applying analytical methods to determine success: A/B testing, statistical analysis, Google Analytics.
- Drive market & user insights at Babbel through research, studies, data mining, competitive intelligence and trend scouting
- Collaborate effectively across all teams at Babbel
- Report to the Director Product Marketing
- A strategic thinker, that translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- Energetic, confident and with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator.
- A team player, capable of working effectively and cross-functionally at all levels of management.
- Customer focused and passionate about the digital language learning space.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Linguistics or a related field
- Proved experience in product marketing, product management or marketing, having lead go-to-market activities and marketing campaigns across channels
- Experience working side by side with product managers and engineers to design experiences that span across marketing channels and apps
- Strong customer orientation and insight generation skills (data-to-insights-to-action cycle), a strong analytical mindset and a good business sense
- Excellent project management skills in a cross-functional environment
Nice to have:
- Market and product knowledge in the field of digital language learning platforms
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward to hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog.
Questions about a career at Babbel? Contact us! +49 (0) (151 2051 6139 or get in touch with Tamara Menendez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.