Senior Product Marketing Manager // Grover
Grover is a Berlin-based startup with global ambitions to reinvent consumption with a simple, on-demand subscription model for the products people love.
We believe that renting will replace lending in the next 10 years for most consumer products. We’re here to make that happen.
Grover offers pay-as-you-go rentals for the latest technology with no contracts and no catch. A considerable amount of our energy is spent on buying and selling, even on products that only last for a short time – just because we don’t know how to do it better. We think it’s time to challenge this old assumption and explore alternatives that give consumers more options, more freedom and more fun. That’s why we built Grover.
- You will define and own the positioning and messaging of Grover and ensure effective communication of the core value proposition across multiple channels
- You will lead the go-to-market strategy for the launch, education and growth of new features, products and platforms
- You will ensure that the conscious and unconscious needs of the user are met by introducing market & customer understanding into our product & marketing efforts.
- You will drive growth initiatives by working to improve performance across the funnel, with a focus on activation, conversion and retention
- You will be responsible for onsite marketing, ensuring we make the most of our lead generation, and marketing campaign planning
- You will generate deep consumer insights, competitive analysis to guide high-impact marketing campaigns that drive adoption and increased usage of products, as well as guide in product development.
- You will work with our content team to help create a data-driven strategy for our organic channels (Blog, Social Media, SEO)
- You will be an advocate for the customer experience across marketing & design
- You have 5+ years experience in product, product marketing or growth
- You have experience at fast-growth product-centric companies in fields such as consumer subscriptions, finance or eCommerce industries
- You are entrepreneurial and know the balance of getting stuff done and making things great
- You are both highly analytical and able to provide breakthrough thinking and creativity
- You have demonstrated passion for understanding users, enabling you to fuse great experiences with great communications
- You are an effective collaborator and influencer with experience working across marketing, product, design and BI
- You believe in the future of an access-first, circular world
- You are fluent in English and have native level of German
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and no-hierarchy approach
- Ownership of your work
- Fun at work
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team events
At Grover, we believe in an environment that values entrepreneurship, intelligence and speed in everything we do. With over 16 nations represented in the team, diversity and multiple perspectives empower what we believe and how we work. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, you will join a powerful team building a great product for a valuable purpose. Join us to change the way the world consumes.