Senior Promotions Manager (m/f) // Wayfair
We are now seeking a Senior Promotions Manager whose primary challenge will be to lead the creation of exciting and engaging promotional activity for our customers for our European websites, to drive conversion and grow customer lifetime value. You will be responsible for managing a team, executing tactics, and working closely with senior management on promotional strategy. This is a highly cross functional role partnering with our Category Management, Promotions Planning and Creative teams. Being a self-starter and creative problem solver with a passion for all things home, as well as knowing our competitors inside and out – you will be expected to ensure your team executes successfully in line with promotional plans for your categories.
- Manage a Category Promotions team based in Berlin, responsible for delivery
- Drive promotional revenue and performance for your categories.
- Grow promotional discounts/contributions from Wayfair’s supplier base.
- Organize & execute the promotional activity via your team of buyers, planning promotional events and negotiating discounts with suppliers.
- Iteratively, optimize promotional activity though the analysis of past performance and development of best practice.
Your skills and experience
- Smart, strategic, and creative thinker
- Proven track record in leading and managing people
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic projects across cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills; experience in negotiation preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on commercial experience
- Experienced working with commercial analytics and large volumes of data to identify areas for performance improvement
- Comfortable in a technology-driven, numbers-oriented business environment
- Previous experience in running online promotions is desirable
- English language fluency is mandatory and German language ability is advantageous
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary, including a bonus plan based on your performance and equity package.
- Training opportunities and the chance for career development in a fast-growing international company with offices in London, Berlin, Galway and Boston.
- Mentors and coaches to help you with the steep learning curve.
- Comprehensive training to help you face all challenges.
- The chance to become part of our growing team in Europe and enjoy regular team events, company parties and a variety of networking opportunities.
- Discounted gym membership, weekly yoga classes and wellness week events (including massages) to help you find the right work life balance.
- An open and collaborative office environment.
- A chance to be part of the Berlin start up scene, right in the heart of Kreuzberg.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
• Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
• Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
• AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
• DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
• Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.