Senior SEA Manager (m/f) // Project A Ventures
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Responsibility for the management and optimization of BING and Adwords campaigns, conception and control of retargeting campaigns and ongoing development of SEM campaigns
- Management and improvement of search and content campaigns as well as responsibility for controlling the bid management tool
- Maintenance, expansion and optimization of campaign structures with regard to keywords, advertising texts and landing pages
- Analysis and optimization of the campaigns according to performance targets and KPIs, you generate the product-relevant traffic and extend its range.
- Keyword, competitor and market research
- Cost optimization of the delivery of advertisements
- You have successfully completed your studies in the fields of information science, economics or a comparable education
- You have already gained several years of relevant professional experience in the management of SEM campaigns in eCommerce, also in the international environment
- You are a specialist in the use of common SEM tools and technologies, especially bid management, tracking, landing page optimization, Adwords editor and A/B tests
- You are able to handle large amounts of data and product sets with confidence.
- You can work safely with MS Office, especially with Excel (pivot and raw data processing) and ideally have knowledge of AB-Testing and the creation of simple scripts
- Your basic understanding of business administration, your analytical thinking and your structured handling of numbers, are your distinguishing features
- You convince by your result-oriented and independent way of working and show a high motivation for performance; ideally you already have some leadership experience
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- Our venture works in flat hierarchies and gives its employees individual opportunities for professional and personal development
- The new office in central Berlin is modern equipped with good public transport connections and many parking facilities
- Company and team events are held regularly
- In addition, fresh fruit and free drinks are provided
- You receive an employee discount of up to 50 % on the range of products and other services of our portfolio company
- It also offers you a company pension scheme and various employee benefits
Would you like to participate in our success story? We look forward to receiving your online application.