Senior SEA/PPC Manager (m/f) // Movinga
Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
SENIOR SEA / PPC MANAGER (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernize and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Senior SEA/PPC Manager (m/f) within to start right away.
- Manage SEA/PPC campaigns
- Analyze quantitative, qualitative and underlying data to correct performance issues and consistently improve and/or maintain performance throughout the duration of the contract
- Proactively optimize throughout campaign life-cycle
- Increase quality of clicks and conversions for improved ROI
- Present Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and campaign performance in a formal setting with management
- Perform quality assurance for search campaigns and take ownership of accurately communicating errors to close gaps to meet company requirements
- Regularly review existing processes and procedures for the purpose of identifying and implementing operational efficiencies and process redesigns.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a PPC manager.
- You have launched, monitored and optimized campaign in SEM and/or Display, Social Media Advertising, Native advertising
- You have a strong Experience in starting, monitoring and optimizing of PPC Campaigns
- You have an analytical mindset
- Experience with Google Analytics UI and reporting
What we offer:
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- An attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc…
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then you are just the person we are looking for. Apply for the job today!