Senior SEO Manager (m/w) // Quadriga
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
We are opening a Senior SEO position to take our global marketing to the next level. If you have a strong expertise in search engine optimisation with at least first professional experience as a senior, don‘t hesitate to send us your CV.
- Focus on the on-going optimisation of a multidomain-structure for our events and educational products
- Track our traffic, build our reporting and analyze our KPIs on a weekly basis
- Optimize the conversion rates of our landing pages for organic lead generation
- Working with our junior SEO manager and further develop your crew according to our needs
- Report and work directly together with our head of marketing
- Close collaboration with our CRM Manager, Campaign Manager and Online Content Seniors, as well as with our product owners
- On-page and off-page optimization expert
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, excellent reporting skills, experience with SEO tools such as searchmetrics, sistrix, majestic, screaming frog
- Excellent affinity with volume estimations
- Project management: ability to deal with several projects at the same time
- Languages: German (at least B1) and English (at least B2)
We love to develop people!
Personal and professional development is our focus – for our customers as well as for our employees. Develop yourself with individual training days. Have access to our exciting and top-class networks, events and education products.
We are a strong and passionate team!
Be part of 230 passionate colleagues – working, laughing and discussing intensely, celebrating regularly with team events. Join our monthly all-hands „News“ and „Weekend Vibes“, lunches for interns, trainees and juniors, our “Mystery Lunch” and “Meet the CEO”.
We keep on innovating ourselves!
Internationalization, digitalization, new customer groups and products. At Quadriga you experience startup culture in a reputable established company, with short decision paths, transparency and lots of space for new ideas.
We work and live passionately!
A good work-life balance is essential for us. We provide flexible working hours and a company sports programme. At Quadriga, you work in the heart of Berlin, with excellent connections to public transport and a green courtyard to relax.
Tell us who you are
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume, your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We’ll try to get back to you within one week. Please let us know if you would like us to use gender-neutral pronouns.