Senior Social Advertising Manager (f/m) // Delivery Hero
We’re looking for a Senior Social Advertising Manager (f/m) to join our marketing team and support all 20 Delivery Hero brands with advertising strategy, technical implementation, campaign optimisation and product partnerships for social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Come and join forces!
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering networks. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
- You will support all of Delivery Hero’s brands to generate more orders via web and app through media buying on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You will consult Delivery Hero local brands with regards to providing strategic support, reviewing current paid social performance and provide data-driven recommendations to improve advertising efficiency
- You will support local country teams with tracking, advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, etc.
- You will manage campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs for key markets
- You will prepare regular KPI reports delivered to key stakeholders
- You will support teams with with tool development, regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands – analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans
- You will communicate regularly with account teams from Facebook and Twitter, to ensure our marketing goals are met and stay updated about innovative products
- You will train and develop new recruits working on social advertising
- You will work closely with our design department and handle creative briefings
Your heroic skills:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Facebook & Twitter performance advertising
- You are an expert on Facebook bidding, targeting, optimisation and audience management as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- You have tested a variety of ad formats (Newsfeed + RHS, Carousel, Canvas, DPA, etc) on paid social channels and run ongoing a/b testing on your target audience
- You have an excellent operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools (GTM, adjust), as well as experience with PMDs (Smartly as preferred solution)
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken), more languages are a plus
- You thrive in working in a fast-paced environment and are quick to adapt to changes
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →