Senior Social Media Manager (m/w) – Berlin // Quandoo
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics, the Middle East, Turkey and South Africa. With a dynamic, international team of 300 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
Quandoo is looking for his Senior Social Media Manager to increase the visibility of Quandoo among the different social media channel and therefore the number of users for our B2C apps.
Senior Social Media Manager (m/w) – Berlin
As Senior Social Media Manager, you will:
- work closely with our Head of Online Marketing and the local team to plan and coordinate campaigns and contests.
- be responsible to plan implement and analyse organic and paid performance
- Manage retargeting campaigns, tracking with Facebook Pixel (feedoptimization is not a new topic for you)
- report directly to the head of Online Marketing
- share learnings and success stories with the entire quandoo team
- supervise and develop one Social Media Manager
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing social media campaigns
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have no secret for you
- You are the go to person when it comes to manage Facebookapps
- You already trained inexperienced colleagues
- You master Google Analytics
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany’s most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →