Senior TV Marketing Manager // 8fit
8fit understands the obstacles people face on their fitness journey. It often isn’t easy, and there’s no one-size-fits-all way to find lifelong health. That’s why we’ve set out build the best way for people to achieve their personal fitness goals. 8fit makes healthy living fun and simple by providing tailored workouts, meal plans and guidance in one easy-to-use app.
We’ve been growing rapidly thanks to a well-oiled marketing engine (our lean-but-growing team) and a product people love, but we’re looking to continue to scale acquisition and awareness through a diverse channel mix, including TV – that’s where you come in. You will be responsible for our TV buying strategy, either directly or together with agencies. You’ll collaborate with different stakeholders across the company like production, brand and design to create work that works. In this role, we’re looking for someone to hit the ground running on day one to contribute to 8fit’s continued growth; you’ll have full ownership of this channel, thus, the opportunity to take it to the next level.
- Plan and book TV campaigns for 8fit, internationally
- Build strong relationships for TV media buying in our main geographies (US, CA, AU)
- Analyse and optimize campaign performance through weekly reporting and insights
- Monitor KPIs on a daily basis, oversee attribution, and measure the real impact of TV campaigns by connecting TV KPIs with our internal data
- Optimize our media plan based on business KPIs (mainly ROI)
- Develop strong creative and seasonal strategies to yield best campaign impact
- Coordinate commercial production (internally or through agencies) and operations
- You have 3-4+ years of experience in the field of TV media buying, ideally in one of our core markets (US, AU, CA) and preferably for a digital product
- You feel at home in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have strong analytical skills, a data-driven mindset and experience with tracking and attribution tools
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- You’re a strategic, focused thinker – you can define a vision and strategy for this role, identify opportunities, think long-term, set goals and break them into small tasks
- You’re a team player with creative aptitude
- You have a passion for performance marketing, and the ambition to learn and grow into a TV performance marketing mastermind
What it’s like to work at 8fit
We endorse healthy life choices to millions of people and we stick to them ourselves, so “work/life balance” is core to how we do things. But don’t just take our word for it – you’re welcome to drop by and meet the team! We’ve got a lovely office in Friedrichshain, right on the river Spree. It’s quiet, bright, well-stocked with healthy snacks, and every Friday, we get together for a healthy lunch.
Other perks of being an 8fitter:
- Flexible office hours, to ensure you have plenty of time to enjoy life (and fit in a workout)
- Stock options, so you can share in 8fit’s success
- A health & wellness benefit, naturally
- Yearly company offsite to escape harsh Berlin winters – this year, we’re heading to Thailand!
- Remote work policy that allows for extra flexibility, year-round
- Professional development grants to help you learn and grow
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
Read more here: http://8fit.com/about/
Include in your application
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.