Senior User Acquisition Manager (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Mobile User Acquisition
What will you do?
- Design, manage, implement, and execute user acquisition strategies
- Owning whole UA operation of game projects from beta to global then post-launch
- Analyze and optimize user acquisition campaigns based on performance KPI’s
- Manage and distribute budgets in cooperation with Head of user acquisition
- Provide data-driven decisions about creative development
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvement
- Assist Product Marketing Managers with overall marketing strategy for portfolio
- Manage relationships with user acquisition partners & internal teams such as Product Teams and BI
- Contribute to the development of new user acquisition toolset
What are we looking for?
- 3 + years of experience in mobile user acquisition, preferably for a gaming company, and specific experience in some subset of Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a monthly multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics or similar
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Ability to cut through the noise
- Advanced understanding of Excel and Tableau
- Experience working with user acquisition tools such as MMP’s, FMP’s & cost aggregation tools
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Working knowledge of SQL
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!