SEO Manager (m/f) // komoot GmbH
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and implement a long-term SEO strategy
- Turn komoot into the #1 website for outdoor adventures in search.
- Be an advisor and stakeholder in product decisions.
- Team up with great developers and implement changes to website architecture and internal linking.
- Monitor crawls, indexation, rankings, traffic and engagement all over our website.
- Collect and analyze data, run tests, optimize landing pages, URIs, keywords, and content to drive traffic, installs and signups for komoot.
- Test new tactics, follow latest trends and meet the demands of a mobile world.
Why you will love it
- Play a key role in our team of developers, copywriters, marketing and product experts.
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues and short development cycles.
- Enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with tools you love.
- Your work will inspire people every day to discover the great outdoors!
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 3+ years experience in SEO and a proven track record
- Are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Have in-depth experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and renowned tools
- Have the ability to educate a product team on implementing essential SEO practices
Sounds like you?
Send us the following
- Your CV
- Why you are interested in working at komoot
- Examples of your work. Tell us a bit about the SEO projects you worked on
- Show us your interests and share your Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website
- Bonus points for: Do something creative with komoot (We love people going the extra mile)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →