SEO Manager (m/f) // Movinga
SEO MANAGER (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernize and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for an SEO Manager (m/f) within our Marketing team to start right away.
- Grow the SEO channel establishing Movinga as the #1 platform in each market
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns in order to acquire links, promote our brand and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy.
- Manage the copywriting team, shaping the content plan and testing new SEO measures.
- Work closely with external agencies on topics like link acquisition, content marketing, and product development.
- Work closely with our in house product team as well as agencies on a variety of on-page, CMS and optimization topics.
- Take care of ad hoc projects or campaigns.
- Direct report to the VP Marketing.
- You have 3+ years of experience in SEO, with strong skills in technical SEO, on-page optimization, targeting, content marketing and link acquisition.
- You have advanced proficiency of main SEO tools such as Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- You have advanced proficiency on main Google products, including Google Analytics, Search Console, and AdWords.
- You have a proven record of successfully implemented SEO strategies and you are able to showcase your previous work.
- You have a good understanding of product management and are able to effectively work with product teams.
- You have excellent people management skills and are ready to take our content effort to the next level.
- You have good reporting skills and are able to automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- You have an ROI-driven approach and you are eager to test new things.
- Some experience with CRO and A/B testing is a big plus.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Responsibility and impact: your work will have a large impact on the overall goal of the marketing team.
- A chance to work in one of the largest industry for search marketing and manage strategies across different domains.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas.
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg.
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.