SEO Manager (m/f) // Wayfair
We are looking for an analytic and enthusiastic in-house SEO Manager to join our SEO team and help drive execution and analysis for our organic search engine optimization efforts. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and to replicate the success of our US business. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the expertise of a large US business. As a member of Wayfair’s marketing team, you will execute strategies to increase ranks on thousands of keywords across our UK and German websites. You will work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page template optimization to technical SEO and link acquisition content strategies.
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization
- Brainstorm and develop creative content designed to attract links and engage in outreach
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets and measure the impact of changes
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace
- You have at least 2-3 years SEO experience, agency or in-house
- Ideally you have worked with large ecommerce websites with 100k+ pages and with own SEO projects
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and an understanding of algorithm ranking factors
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PHP, CSV is a plus
- You are familiar with white-hat link-building best practices
- You have the ability to develop tests to measure the revenue impact of SEO changes
- You create in-depth reportings for upper management
- You are comfortable in technology-driven business environment
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German and have excellent writing skills
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique worklife balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Obviously fresh fruit, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- And: Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.