SEO Manager – Principal level // Babbel
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a talented Principal SEO Manager to join our Team in Berlin!
- You will lead and implement our on- and off-page SEO strategies (in six languages, worldwide)
- You will lead technical SEO analysis, identifying and executing website optimization strategies that support the the acquisition of leads.
- You will develop, track, monitor and report SEO targets aligned with the business strategy
- You will work with internal stakeholders from our marketing and engineering teams
- You will lead and develop the team responsible of SEO and ASO.
- You will be our in-house SEO expert, and will act as consultant for any SEO related topic.
- You have 5 years of proven experience with international SEO management.
- You have a deep understanding of the dos and don’ts in SEO because you have been keeping track of Google’s algorithm update history.
- You have a profound knowledge of SEO tools (Searchmetrics, Moz, Sistrix, Majestic, etc) and Google Analytics,
- You have your own network of contacts / agencies for Off and On- page SEO activities
- You are a good communicator, and have a hands-on, goal driven attitude
- You are fluent in English; another European language is a plus.
- Work within a high-performing team responsible for growth at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page, our blog and our techblog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!