Social Marketing Manager // audibene GmbH
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you.
Audibene is an award winning health tech start-up which has grown massively over the last years and is now present in 10 countries and employs over 500 people. Our team is working towards building cutting edge technology that will reshape the hearing care industry and improve the quality of life of many people across the globe. Audibene has its headquarters in Berlin, Germany with offices in Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul etc. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing aid industry!
Your key responsibilites
- Manage paid campaigns across Facebook to drive targeted, qualified traffic to audibene.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and lead goals are fulfilled as projected.
- Develop long and short term strategy for new and expanding social campaigns.
- Hands-on execution of bid/budget management, new campaign creation, audience refinement and new ad generation; monitor and actively report on performance; analyze results to build upon best practices and market trends.
- Explore social channels and conduct due diligence on opportunity to reach new audiences
- Drive best practices around data-driven decision-making, testing, growth and forecasting.
- Contribute to research needs in support of various business verticals; work with analytics tools to provide key strategic insights for executive teams.
- A minimum one 1 year experience in directing paid social media campaigns
- Expertise using social biddable platforms, FMPs (e.g. Nanigans, Smartly, Kenshoo) beneficial
- Technical proficiency in Excel (experience working with large data sets, mastery of pivot tables and lookups).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
- Self-starting with the ability to manage projects autonomously.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Fluent in English. Other languages beneficial (German, French etc.)
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin
- A friendly open-minded team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →