Social Media Manager // AMBOSS
Do you believe that too many marketers only add to the noise without creating value? Are you looking for a change where you can develop and implement your own ideas where quality trumps quantity? Do your campaigns cut through the noise to deliver the value our customers crave? Then you are our next Social media manager for the US market. Read on! And apply today.
AMBOSS was founded by medical students and physicians who had difficulties finding the right information when they needed it. Our mission? Making medical knowledge accessible around the globe. Join us and help healthcare professionals so they can deliver the best medical care their patients deserve.
As social media manager at AMBOSS, you will take ownership of our social media channels in the US and make sure you execute creative and delightful campaigns. You do this by:
- Building, improving and executing our social media strategy from start to finish
- Creating content for blog and social media (Facebook & Instagram) posts
- Tracking results of your campaigns and sharing feedback and insights to continually improve our efforts.
- Analyzing data and trends to build and maintain the content calendar.
- Collaborating with the whole of marketing to implement parts of broader campaigns
- Finding, researching and implementing the right keywords
- Developing lasting long-term relationships with customers via social media
- Working with influencers to share information about the AMBOSS brand and the co-creation of online campaigns
A social media manager at AMBOSS needs to get excited about creating social media campaigns where quality comes first. The following qualifications will strongly improve your application with us:
- You are a strong writer that takes care to write posts with the highest quality
- You continuously think about new strategies and implement those with surgical precision
- You are on top of new trends and analyze data to make the right decisions and continually improve our efforts
- You pick the right metrics and track them frequently to analyze the successes of your strategies
- You speak and write English on a native level
- You bring multiple years (2+) of social media experience with you, preferably in a high growth startup environment
- You understand the US market and the mindset of the US social media user
- It would be nice if you have some experience working on earned media campaigns
- It would be nice if you have experience with writing creative script for short marketing videos
Besides the chance to work on a product that positively impacts health and wellbeing across the world, AMBOSS offers a nice mixture of family feel and professionalism where you can:
- Join one of our courses or trainings – English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cook a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better join a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meet colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoy the sun from one of our many balconies
- Stay healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
- Maintain a work-life balance; we gladly help you with home office and flexible work hours
So, to round it off, are you looking for a place where you can bring your professionalism to a team of dedicated people while working in a feedback driven, agile and people first work environment? Then apply today!
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alexander Kootstra loves to hear from you.