Social Media Manager // GetYourGuide
The newly created Brand Marketing Department is pioneering our growth into new customer audiences. We create inspiring and engaging marketing campaigns that will be communicated across a variety of marketing channels. The goal is to make customers think about incredible travel experiences when they think about GetYourGuide and think about GetYourGuide when they think about incredible travel experiences.
As Senior Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for community building and growth across all social media channels. You will join an ambitious and highly motivated team at our Berlin HQ. Brand Marketing will be transformational for the future of GetYourGuide and you will play a pivotal role in this.
- Represent our brand on social media channels. Deliver consistently engaging & inspiring messages to our social audiences, with the goal of driving brand awareness and consideration.
- Grow our fanbase on social media significantly. Define & implement paid & organic growth strategies.
- Turn our high level marketing strategy into a social strategy & calendar. Prioritize between channels, posts & messages.
- Work together with influencers, internal, and external creative teams to build social content that engages and inspires large customer audiences.
- Scale our social content across many markets and languages.
- Drive engagement with our social community. Ensure excellence in communication and turn audience feedback into reputation/brand-building moments.
- Drive and develop customer understanding through insightful analyses and actionable reporting.
- Work closely together with the other channel managers to drive a consistent and differentiated brand message to a mix of countries and audiences.
- Min 3-5 years of experience managing large scale social media channels.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape & trends; Able to define a strategy across multiple channels and ability to operate within them.
- Operational mastery of owned FB and Instagram channels. Experience in other channels (YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat) is a plus.
- Ability to define and execute on audience growth strategies through paid & organic campaigns.
- Good ideas on how to make our brand stand out in a competitive travel advertising landscape.
- Experience briefing and cooperating with creative teams in order to produce outstanding messaging.
- You stay up-to-date on the latest trends in social media. You’re a first mover and identify the underlying trends before they grow.
- You know the ins and outs of how to successfully collaborate with influencers.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills; able to use the right data and metrics to optimize performance; strong Excel skills and familiarity with Facebook business & FB Ads Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Be part of a new and ambitious team. Strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide
- Personal growth – Annual training budget, GYG academy, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! A great application will include both your CV to show us your experience as well as a strong personal motivation, as a covering letter, on why this specific opportunity is the ideal next step in your career.
For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!