Social Media Manager // Iconosquare
With over 40,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world leading analytics and marketing suite for Instagram and a partner of the world’s most-loved brands such as National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. This position is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on performance & ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Promote content efficiently (organic and paid)
- Collaborate with marketing, product and customer teams to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Be active on community platforms on behalf of the brand
- Manage a community of influencers and brand advocates
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager for a B2B company
- Hands on experience in content strategy and management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to promote content efficiently (organic and paid)
- Solid knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube optimization
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics appreciated
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and community platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with web design
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →