Social Media Manager // Yeay
The Social Media Manager will develop and manage the social media growth strategy for YEAY and develop strong collaborative working relationships with influencers and brands present on YEAY. In addition the Social Media Manager will work closely with the Creative Department, Video Production Department and Copywriter to produce outstanding social media content that conveys the brand identity.
- You’ll develop and manage a social media growth strategy with defined metrics and a road map
- You’ll be responsible for the planning and production of daily content on Facebook Instagram and YouTube
- You will develop the company’s strategy for Snapchat
- You will identify and develop strong working relationships with key influencers
- You will be part of the Marketing Team and ensure that the overall marketing strategy is translated into the various social media platforms
- You will measure progress, monitor and report social media growth using analytical tools
- You’ll continuously assess emerging social media platforms relevant for YEAY
What we expect from you:
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in creating social media content with strong focus on fashion and lifestyle
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are up to date on the latest trends and tools in social media
- You are capable of building and implementing a social media strategy
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and are not afraid of testing various approaches
- You understand the importance of KPIs
- Native English speaker
- German a plus
What we offer you:
- A young and dynamic environment
- A place to work in the center of Kreuzberg at the wonderful Landwehr canal.
- A chance to develop as quick as you are willing to grow.
- An international team
Join our team and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →