Software Training Specialist // Mobisol
- Conduct training for SaaS users applying various training formats and new media
- Closely work and communicate with SaaS users to identify training needs and requirements
- Develop training curriculums and materials to convey information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and non-technical users
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and modify training methods and content as appropriate to improve the user experience
- Assist the Database team in the planning, design and implementation of SaaS applications
- 2-5 years working experience in delivering training and/or facilitating workshops in international environments
- High ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy to understand content; a degree in IT is a big plus
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, training methodology, measuring training outcomes and a strong understanding of user experience principles
- Strong people skills to build relationships with SaaS customers
- Willingness to regularly travel internationally (up to 60%)
- Self-starter with a passion for Mobisol and its mission to plug in the world
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; German is a plus
This position offers you the chance to make the SaaS product launch a success and to bring mobisol to the front rows of software solutions for the solar energy market. Mobisol is committed to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion. Having flat hierarchies and unconventional ways to do things, your ideas and experiences are more than welcome!
If you feel attracted by this challenging opportunity, please upload your application (letter of motivation – stand out!, CV, references) via the button below/our website here https://mobisol-jobs.personio.de/job/29866
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Management team in Berlin via phone at +49 30 9700 2556.