Sr. Paid Content Marketing Manager // 8fit
8fit understands the obstacles people face on their fitness journey. It often isn’t easy, and there’s no one-size-fits-all way to find lifelong health. That’s why we’ve set out build the best way for people to achieve their personal fitness goals. 8fit makes healthy living fun and simple by providing tailored workouts, meal plans and guidance in one easy-to-use app.
8fit is looking for an experienced Senior Paid Content Marketing Manager to drive efforts across content marketing and other online channels as part of our growing performance-driven Marketing Team. In this role, you’ll lead the Content Marketing team and help elevate and improve the channel’s performance. You’ll also support 8fit’s ambitious growth goals via new online channels, which you’ll identify, test and scale.
- Develop strategy, define priorities and iterate on content concepts in order to scale efficiently and effectively; our goal is to double the CM budget in the next six months
- Own CM and its processes start-to-finish, from asset creation to reporting and analysis
- Manage and mentor the existing team, supporting them in campaign management
- Align processes and structure within the CM team and collaborate with other internal teams, including broader marketing team, editorial content team, and tech team to ensure the program’s success
- Experiment and improve results by constantly testing new content and audience targeting, and scaling winning campaigns
- Turn data into actionable insights by reporting key results and learnings to the leadership and marketing teams
- Manage a high monthly budget with focus on scale and positive ROI
- Establish new acquisition channels (e.g. video networks) with potential to build new teams to support
- You have at least 3 years of experience CM platforms such as Outbrain, Taboola etc.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with other online channels (e.g. Social, Display, Affiliate, Programmatic)
- You can demonstrate solid understanding of mobile advertising and sales funnel
- You’re an excellent writer and editor; native-level English speaker preferred
- You have exceptional analytical skills with proven experience with data analysis; you’re a pro with Excel, and numbers in general
- You have a proven track record of scaling online channels and managing people and teams
- You’re driven and ready to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- You’re a great communicator, team player and fast learner
- You’re based in Berlin or willing to relocate
- You have experience or particular interest in health & fitness
- You’re familiar with the US market & culture
- You speak other languages (Spanish, German, French, Italian or Portuguese, specifically)
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
What it’s like to work at 8fit
We endorse healthy life choices to millions of people and we stick to them ourselves, so “work/life balance” is core to how we do things. But don’t just take our word for it – you’re welcome to drop by and meet the team! We’ve got a lovely office in Friedrichshain, right on the river Spree. It’s quiet, bright, well-stocked with healthy snacks, and every Friday, we get together for a healthy lunch.
Other perks of being an 8fitter:
- Flexible office hours, to ensure you have plenty of time to enjoy life (and fit in a workout)
- Stock options, so you can share in 8fit’s success
- A health & wellness benefit, naturally
- Yearly company offsite to escape harsh Berlin winters
- Remote work policy that allows for extra flexibility, year-round
- Professional development grants to help you learn and grow
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
Read more here: http://8fit.com/about/
Include in your application:
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.