Sr. Online Marketing Manager / ecommerce lead // Tailor & Tales
Tailor & Tales is changing how men buy clothes. We use innovative technology to ensure all clients get their products made just for them by the brands they love.
We are looking for a driven, aspirational, and hand-on Sr. online marketing manager to lead our ecommerce effort (P&L responsibility). Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
ABOUT TAILOR & TALES
Tailor & Tales is the first ecommerce site to sell individually made men’s wear from known brands. We are based in Berlin, Germany (in an old brewery!). We have developed an innovative technology to change the way consumers buy clothing. We are a small, experienced, and international team that has a lot of passion to digitalize an old semi-analogue industry using data, new technology, and digital processes.
We have big plans and we now looking for a passionate and hands-on Sr. Marketing Manager (eCommerce) who has the ambition to over-deliver on our business goals with efficient performance marketing and excellent branding to make sure users are aware and use our service. For the right person this provides an excellent chance to elevate the career.
As our ecommerce/marketing manager you will be responsible for success of our ecommerce sales activities. You will have P&L responsibility and report directly to the CEO. You will be in the front row and have clear ownership and expected to participate and contribute with strategic input into to set the direction of the company.
- You will have P&L responsibility for our online sales channel
- You continuously improve our insights on markets segments, target groups and personas
- You will allocate budget across channels in order to generate new customers, increase frequency of returning customers
- You will set-up, manage, and analyze campaign performances
- You design and deliver initiatives that increase the lifetime value of our customers
- You collaborate with other to realize marketing deliverables in the product, buying/merchandizing, and customer development
We care a lot about mindset and the fit to our team and think you are highly motivated, resourceful, and exceptional at working with and inspiring others. In this role we specifically look for and believe:
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience working with ecommerce marketing
- You have an established track record of delivering excellent results in performance marketing and conversion optimization
- You have extensive knowledge in tracking of KPIs
- You are experienced in analyzing and reporting on campaign performance
- You are experienced in working directly with users, customer, and other stakeholders
- You have strong capability in work with cross functional teams
- You are excellent in communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- You are detail-oriented, resourceful and self-motivated. You get stuff done!
- You have very strong analytical capabilities
- You want to make a change and thrive from challenges and looking to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English and have ideally strong German skill
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and are happy to also set the pace instead just following
WHAT WE OFFER
You are an essential part of our team. You will join a still small, experienced, passionate, and international team with global ambitions. You will have responsibility for your tasks. Our office is located in an old brewery area among many other start-ups in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin.
We are building a team of experts- and eager-young professionals who thrive for both, their teams and personal development. Could you be one of them? Please connect and send us your CV, references, portfolio, what makes you passionate, and three reasons why this role is for you. Email email@example.com with the subject ‘Sr. Online Marketing Manager (eCommerce)’.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →