Sr. Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f) // heycar
WE ARE HEYCAR!
We’re making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least three years’ experience in performance marketing or a similar position, ideally with a large online company or agency
- In your career so far you have demonstrated that you can successfully scale SEA accounts
- You are used to allocating even large budgets efficiently and preparing the relevant reports
- You are familiar with Google AdWords and Google Analytics, and you can also work with other tools (e.g. AdWords Editor or Adobe Marketing Cloud)
- You are proficient in Excel and you love automation! You have eliminated manual tasks, preferably with support of Adwords-API
- You enjoy working with facts and figures, and this is an integral part of your way of working
- You are performance-driven, hungry for success and eager to contribute to the growth of an innovative start-up
- Your approach to work is hands-on and proactive, and you’re happy to work both independently and as part of a team
- You speak fluent English and knowledge of German would be a bonus
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will be responsible for the SEA strategy and performance of heycar
- Your tasks will also include the planning and monitoring of performance and traffic, in particular with Google AdWords
- You will develop and optimise existing campaign structures (search, branding, display etc.)
- You will work in close interaction with Google and other partners
- You will activate and process additional products offered by major advertising platforms
- You will administer the SEA budget on your own, and report the relevant KPIs to the CMO
WHAT WE OFFER.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- An office in Berlin’s Hackescher Markt
- Foreign language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you!