Team Lead Content – Spanish speaking markets // Homify
We are looking for a Content Team Lead for the Spanish speaking markets.
As a new member of the homify team, you’ll be taking care of the following tasks:
- Leading a sub-team within the Content team and reporting to the Head of Content
- Being responsible for the Content Managers of Spanish speaking markets, and assure that they are able to do their job efficiently
- Representing the constructive bridge between the management and Head of Content and your own team
- Conducting regular meetings and feedback talks with your team members, and finding ways to assure their high performance
- Monitoring and enforcing the appropriate KPIs for your market
- Analyzing and reporting the traffic development of your market and drawing conclusions out of them
- Independently research of relevant information and topics
- Copy editing and proofreading related web content
- Shaping and maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout the web platform
More about you:
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in Content Management or comparable fields
- Experience in leading teams (preferably a team of Content Managers)
- You speak Spanish on a native level and know the market well
- You have an analytical mind and know how to evaluate and interpret data
- High affinity towards architecture and interior design
- Good command of English since it is our company language
- Experience with social media management and the startup field are a plus
- You are a good communicator and you love to roll up your sleeves
- You are well organized and know how to set priorities
- Change is not a scary word for you. You thrive in organization that constantly adapt and evolve.
What you can expect as a new member of homify:
- Full-time position with competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
- Multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- Last but not least, regular company meetings where everyone will be well informed about new developments and look at our performances.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!