Team Lead Online Performance Marketing (m/f) // crealytics
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company with 10 years’ experience in product advertising and paid search. We enable leading international eCommerce companies to drive performance globally in more than 20 languages. In 2017, we generated over €3 billion in revenue for our clients. We support them from our international offices — in Berlin, Passau, London, and New York.
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Team Lead Online Performance Marketing (m/f)
// Your responsibilities
- You are responsible for the strategic set-up and coordination of your team and ensure that your projects meet their strategic and financial goals.
- You manage a client portfolio and conduct regular client onsite meetings with the goal of fostering long-term business relationships.
- You are responsible for forecasting and delivering strategic recommendations for the growth strategy of your clients.
- You continuously develop and refine the department strategy and processes in close collaboration with the Head of Digital Marketing.
- You participate in the hiring process and choose your team members to fill open positions with the best candidates.
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team to achieve joint goals. You provide feedback, as well as regular appraisals and training.
// Your profile
- You have already gained initial leadership experience, and you bring relevant experience in a similar online marketing position.
- You have a proven track record of running successful search engine advertising campaigns (SEA, any previous experience with, e.g., Facebook or Pinterest is greatly appreciated).
- You are a strong and encouraging leader who knows how to motivate a team to achieve defined goals.
- You bring the ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve customer questions to build successful relationships with clients.
- You have a hands-on mentality, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, and you are motivated to drive a growing company’s performance.
- You possess strong communication skills in English. Further, you are able to communicate with various departments and operate on a global scale.
// What we offer
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You will take responsibility from day one and work in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people of more than 40 nationalities.
- You will interact with leading national and international e-commerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search.
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours, and depending on your tasks, we invite you to work in our partner offices from time to time.
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, Natalie Bojanowski will gladly receive your application in English.