Team Lead SEA (d/f/m) // Auto1.com
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
Each month we generate a multi-million turnover on our e-commerce platform and attract several million users through different online marketing channels. Innovative and effective marketing is the driving force of our success and in this position, you will be part of this! In this position you will take over 5 motivated and international team members.
About your new role:
- Lead the SEA team by training juniors and managers and hire new team members to grow the team
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor daily performance and ensure efficiency
- Take over responsibility for the budget planning and development of mid to long term strategies by investigating and testing new technologies like machine learning
- Develop and lead projects like creative testing, bidding and campaign expansion for growth and optimization of our large SEA account structure in 10 countries
- Work with our Marketing Automation team, expand and improve our API-based automations as well as establishing good working relationships with our advertising partners
What you should bring:
- Significant experience in managing large AdWords accounts and ideally knowledge of Adwords scripts or other automation tools
- First leadership experience, ideally in a fast-moving performance marketing environment
- You are a number cruncher used to perform deep dive analysis and account audits and bring excellent Excel skills
- High self-motivation, reliability, data-driven and ideally, the ability to take challenges and responsibility for large budgets and projects
- Ideally, besides English, you are fluent in one of these languages: German, Italian, French, Dutch, Swedish
What you will get:
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with free drinks & fruits
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- Team and company events like international nights, summer parties, soccer, etc
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Michelle Schmidt is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2098