Teamleiter/Senior Campaign Manager (m/w) // Quadriga
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
We are opening a campaign management lead position to take our global marketing to the next level. If you have a strong expertise in acquisition and performance marketing with at least first professional experience as a senior or team lead, don‘t hesitate to send us your CV.
- Responsibility for the creation, roll-out and on-going optimization of a multi-campaign setup for our 60 events and educational products (e-learnings, seminars, studies and many more)
- Planning, coordination and optimise our campaigns for lead generation
- Leading a team of two campaign managers and further develop your crew according to our growth needs
- Work directly together with our head of marketing and closely collaborate with our CRM, SEO, Online-Content and BI, as well as with our product owners
- Adwords and Social Media ads expert (including strong retargeting/remarketing experience) with hands-on mentality
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, reporting and excel skills at relevant level for this position
- Excellent affinity with volume estimations and multichannel campaign management forecasts
- Excellent adtech knowledge and tracking management experience
- Project management: ability to deal with several projects at the same time
- Languages: good German & good English skills
We love to develop people!
Personal and professional development is our focus – for our customers as well as for our employees. Develop yourself with individual training days. Have access to our exciting and top-class networks, events and education products.
We are a strong and passionate team!
Be part of 230 passionate colleagues – working, laughing and discussing intensely, celebrating regularly with team events. Join our monthly all-hands „News“ and „Weekend Vibes“, lunches for interns, trainees and juniors, our “Mystery Lunch” and “Meet the CEO”.
We keep on innovating ourselves!
Internationalization, digitalization, new customer groups and products. At Quadriga you experience startup culture in a reputable established company, with short decision paths, transparency and lots of space for new ideas.
We work and live passionately!
A good work-life balance is essential for us. We provide flexible working hours and a company sports programme. At Quadriga, you work in the heart of Berlin, with excellent connections to public transport and a green courtyard to relax.
Tell us who you are
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume, your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We’ll try to get back to you within one week. Please let us know if you would like us to use gender-neutral pronouns.