Technical CRM Manager // audibene
audibene is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 800 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Technical CRM Manager (m/f) to join our Berlin-based team.
Your core tasks:
- Creation, maintenance and execution of campaigns, journeys, automation and processes
- Design and document SFMC solutions based on business needs (including email, SMS, SFDC tasks, SFDC connection)
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce or Tableau to identify customer trends and campaign ROI
- Build up an encompassing controlling for all CRM relevant KPIs
- Daily administration, troubleshooting and technical support for the salesforce org
- Maintenance of users, profiles, roles and permission sets
- Train new and existing users on system functionality
- 1+ years of experience with SFMC/Exact Target platform
- Experience with Journey Builder, including decision splits and engagement, splits, all entry events, especially Salesforce Data Entry Events and API triggers
- You have experience with SFDC and Marketing Cloud Connector
- You have a strong understanding of SQL
- You are detail oriented and have excellent analytical skills, as well you have strong communication skills and are able to explain complicated processes
- You are able to quickly identify more efficient workflows and processes, find and fix errors
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong time management and organization skills, sense of urgency, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- We collectively work towards improving the hearing and quality of life for millions of people around the globe and we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way a traditional industry works.
- We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.
- We are doers!
Attractive remuneration and well-equipped working place in Berlin
- A friendly open-minded team fostering a culture of continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and games
- Parties and regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.