UX Copy Writer // KENKOU
We are Kenkou GmbH, a Berlin based startup in the eHealth sector creating consumer products to reduce the prevalence of heart related diseases. This is possible with health monitoring technology that stays close to the heart. With us, you will find a rewarding work environment with lots of opportunities to grow alongside our small company.
The challenges and responsibilities
How will you spend your days ?
As a Copywriter – UX Writer you will
- Create, edit and manage written content to help improve Kenkou’s customer journey (websites, web & mobile applications, web shop and social media).
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to create new marketing content including articles, email campaigns, advertisements, product descriptions.
- Convey brand voice and shape the product experience of mobile and web user interfaces by crafting copy that helps users complete the task at hand.
- Be a part of Design Team and Marketing Team
- Balances creativity and user-centered mindset with bottom-line thinking, always keeping your eye on the business goals.
- Applies UX content best practices and creates the tone and voice to engage users, drives user actions and creates an intuitive experience.
- Work closely with the product and design teams team to source or create the right UI copy to educate, motivate and empower users.
- Coordinate copy approvals w/ legal, brand and compliance (incl. Accessibility).
- Collaborate in User Research / User Testing.
- Help develop innovative marketing programs that engage different verticals Kenkou targets and is able to find the right words to catch the readers
Our ideal Copywriter – UX writer profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Media, Communication or relevant experience
- Natively bilingual (German/English) – German native is a must
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- 2-5 years of experience in writing and creating marketing materials/ UX content/ e-learning content
- Experience in a digital health / eHealth company is a strong plus
Work with our single group of open-minded App Developers, UX-Designers, Electronic Engineers, Hardware Designers, Business Analysts and Marketing Experts.
After all, a great business is only possible with great people, so join us in building one of the most disruptive companies in the health industry.
The space for growth
What kind of career progression can you expect?
You can take a leading role as our company continues to bring on new hires. We need talented people to ensure smooth onboarding and task delegation.
What are our close to your heart perks?
- Tools of the trade. A MacBook Pro and iPhone.
- ‘Kenkou’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- An office environment is with drinks, snacks, a ping pong table, and sofas.
- 26 paid vacations and sick leave
- Modern office space in Alt-Moabit