Video Editor / Cutter (m/w) // HelloFresh
We believe that cooking scrumptious dinners at home should be simple, for everyone. That’s how HelloFresh was born. Now our baby is almost 5 years old and we’re making dinner time easier and more fun for all of us.
With this mission in mind we have now become the leading global company and in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. And Financial Times in fact nominated us the No. 1 the fastest growing companies in Europe.
And this is now your unique opportunity to become an important part at our rapidly growing food & e-commerce startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business and get more people to start cooking from scratch. Every day we face and embrace new challenges – and that’s what makes HelloFresh for us fun and unique – every day. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
Operating in 9 countries around the world as Video Editor / Cutter (m/w) you are part of the global brand, creative and design team and will help create beautiful video content for our online channels around the globe.
About the job
- You will work hand in hand with our Head of Studio, Videographer, Art Director and global content teams in editing and developing video ideas and content strategies for our advertising on social media channels
- You will be editing in-house produced video content on a daily basis in our very own video studio.
- You will be able to influence and develop our video look and feel with your ideas and the guidance of our brand identity.
- You will be working independently along with a dedicated food-stylist and take responsibility and initiatives from day one.
Who we’re looking for
- First of all, you should be passionate about food – this is what it’s all about around here at HelloFresh – as we are on a mission to change the way people eat – forever.
- You should have a strong understanding for social media and performance marketing of digital assets and the parametrics needed for successful video edits.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in your field and with creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and bring extensive practical experience in your field.
- You love to touch people with your videos, delight them, and always challenge yourself to the next project, always wanting to do it a little bit better next time.
- You are well experienced in all camera and lighting techniques and technologies
- Good knowledge in video editing and animation using the latest market software suites.
- Be reliable, dedicated, and accurate and have good organizational and interpersonal communication.
- You are flexible, ambitious enthusiastic, and a team player.
- You feel personally responsible for our tasks and projects and do not have a “nine-to-five” or “whatever” attitude
- Fluent in English is a must. German is a plus.
What we offer
- Own global projects and responsibility from day 1
- Boredom doesn’t get a look in here! At HelloFresh something new happens every day
- An international team of people to inspire and support you
- A company culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties, get things done, test, learn, improve, do better
- A feel-good team: We don’t just work well together; we also like to get together after work
- A fulltime position, starting immediately
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date as well as salary expectations and send us your CV with photo, relevant certificates, and your current portfolio as PDF or web link.
Please also attach a motivation letter and let us know why you think that we are right for you and why you fit perfectly into our team at HelloFresh.