VP/ Director of Marketing (f/m) // Blacklane
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness and develop and implement high-impact strategies for multi-channel marketing efforts to drive customer engagement.
- Define content marketing strategies and provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Push innovative thinking and set challenging goals and objectives.
- Be the mentor of the department and provide guidance and feedback to other Marketing professionals.
- Report to the CRO.
- Proven experience in Marketing, and leading a team that includes progressive responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Marketing programs, interactive research tools as well as the media concepts and terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and analytical skills.
- Fluent in mathematical concepts and the ability to translate data into well articulated ideas.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc) and budget management.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
More Than a Job:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team, which is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and a lot of fun games.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →