VP Global Marketing // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 4 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- Develop and implement a global marketing strategy focused on branding, customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and communications.
- Build and manage a cross-functional and decentral Marketing team.
- Implement processes for an efficient and effective performance of the global Marketing team and its interfacing departments.
- Design and review the Marketing budget, and participate in the planning of the company’s objectives.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the executive management.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Proven work experience in a similar position.
- AdTech or MarTech experience preferred.
- International marketing experience required, preferable across the US, APAC and EMEA.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing teams, processes and campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and analytics.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strategic approach, with strong analytical and project management skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- We have successfully proven that our product is required by top app developers worldwide, now we are scaling our business.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path with flat hierarchies, fast-paced environment and high degree of responsibility.
- Work directly with an experienced team in a very hot industry.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!