Web Analyst (m/f) // Chal-Tec
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7.000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You manage and are in charge of the maintenance of the tracking infrastructure using GTM.
- You identify tracking requirements, implement, test and deploy them.
- You work on funnel analysis, on-site interaction analysis and identify pain points.
- You conceptualize and build reports and dashboards in Google Analytics.
- You ensure constant tracking of marketing data, using our diverse set of tools, i.e. Segment, Universal Analytics (UA) and third-party conversion tracking for services like Facebook or Twitter.
- You work closely with the CRO team to increase conversions rates.
- You take ownership of digital analytics projects.
- You have gained relevant experience as a Web Analyst, ideally in a Startup environment.
- You are confident in working with tracking tools (e.g. Universal Analytics, Tag Manager etc.).
- You know how to implement, deploy and debug tags using Google Tag Manager.
- You are a strong communicator and can clearly communicate your ideas to others.
- You are familiar with startup work culture and can juggle multiple projects at one time.
- You have got some experience with data analysis and don‘t shy away from using Excel and SQL when required.
- You are fluent in English an German (preferred).
- If you like words such as UA, GA, GTM, JS, CD, CR, CRR, CRO, CTRas much as we do then you should definitely apply.
- Contribute to the development of online brands within the e-commerce sector
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Very interesting projects and support of your personal development
- Social services such as a company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours in a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)