Ada Health is a dedicated team of over 100 doctors, data scientists, entrepreneurs and engineers spanning Berlin, London and Munich. Founded upon six years of ground-breaking research and development across medical reasoning, artificial intelligence and science, Ada launched in late 2016 with the mission to give everyone access to high quality, personalized health information and care. We’re a diverse team with global ambitions and we are always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey.
What you’ll do
Ada’s Marketing team aims to build a globally known, trusted brand and become the world’s most used medical app, positively impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Working with designers and performance marketing experts on our website
- Deploying landing pages and set up A/B-tests to assure effectiveness and user acceptance of new functionalities
- We think that you’ll learn necessary tools on the job, so additional experience with our stack is a bonus. These technologies and tools include react-native, redux, redux-sagas, styled-components, webpack, Node.js, hapi, Travis CI and more
- Being part of the team that builds customer facing products you are eager and used to quickly shipping software that works. You write simple, expressive and extensible code. You are happier about deleting code than writing it
- You have excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills
- You have excellent attention to detail with strong multi-tasking capability
- You think big, are proactive, hard-working and have lots of ideas, but can also execute and prioritize
- You are fluent in English