Account Executive – Internship // Bandist
Bandist aims to become the leading destination for musical instruments in Europe. We position ourselves as the place to go for everything related to music making, by engaging the community and providing knowledge, so users can always make the most out of their gear. The Marketplace is tailored for musicians wanting to buy and sell their gear from beginners to professional musicians, music stores and manufacturers. We are a passionate team with backgrounds in business, tech and music, based in the center of Berlin.
- Contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
- Lead generation and close new accounts to place new products on Bandist
- Recruiting new sellers to Bandist.de platform
- Contribute your own ideas and work closely with our marketing and branding team to plan and promote key products associated with your accounts
This is a full-time position and as an Account Executive Internship, you will be part of the Sales and Operations team with other account executives, Operations and sales team members.
To be successful in your new role, you should bring along these skills:
- You possess a hands-on mentality, a structured way of working
- You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently. Moreover, you should feel confident when negotiating with clients and working with MS Excel
- Very good knowledge and understanding in wide range of music gears
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Most of all, you have a strong passion for music. Being a hobbyist musician, and or semi-pro musician is a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and company in the music instruments and music industry in Germany and EU.
What we offer
In return, you will be part of an international team of highly motivated and talented people. You can expect a professional and entrepreneurial business environment as well as the opportunity to be part of the development of a fast-growing company. And a music loving environment!
- Competitive salary for internships
- 26 days annual leave
- Discounts on Bandist.de platform
- Flexible vacation and home office days, modern office with lounge, free fitness, fruits, drinks and snacks
- Excellent learning in professional working environment and be part of an exciting and disruptive startup at an early stage
Is this you? Apply now!
Please email your résumé and references to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →